Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting Point

I am afraid to start a blog. I may not have the stamina to continue; or may not able to subject myself to critiques; or may feel shy to expose my bad writings to the world.


I am a part-time private tutor conducting classes in a Tuition Centre. I have students from various walks of life in my mathematics tuition classes. Most of them come from the so-called heartland and study in neighbourhood schools. About half of my students attend 'N' Level course. There are many interesting things I want to record somewhere. So, I am here.

The purpose of this blog is to record mainly my teaching of mathematics; tips and hints given; interesting people I met (not just students and no real names, of cause) and my views on certain issues relating to education. Tips and hints can also be found in my webpage www.letsdomaths.com/tips.php.


Comments, suggestions, encouragements and appropriate criticism are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment